How do we get back in shape after the holidays?
Holidays have passed with all their joy, family and friends meetings and tasty foods. We head to the half of the first month of the New Year and we already cannot deny the obvious: we won some extra pounds. And as we all want to look good, many of us go on diets. There is nothing wrong with this, but sometimes diets are so drastic that they do more harm than good. It is therefore important to know how to healthy bump in the few extra pounds. We are going to write a few articles on this matter.The first article related to a healthy weight loss is eliminating toxins from the body, and only after this thinking about diets. Why do we have toxins in our body? The answer is simple: from our environment, an environment full of toxins that we inhale, we eat or drink. Besides, even our bodies produce toxic waste that must be eliminated if we want to be healthy.
If we eat properly, then the body naturally eliminates these toxins through the skin, kidneys, lungs and colon. But unhealthy eating habits lead to slowing and toxins begin to accumulate. To help you figure out if that happens, here’s a list of symptoms: headache, mouth odor, deposits on the tongue, dizziness, drowsiness, decreased energy, irritability, high blood pressure, gloomy thoughts, digestive problems bloating.The first rule in detoxification is that you should make sure you drink 2-3 liters of plain water daily, in small sips at an interval of 10-15 minutes. Here are some recommended foods during the cleansing of the body:
– Raw fruits (salads, shakes)
– Raw vegetables, especially green ones (in salads or steamed)
– Dried fruits: raisins, figs, apricots
– Whole grains, nuts, seeds and roasted peanuts
– Honey instead of sugar (1-2 tbsp / day)
– Green tea instead of coffee
– Natural juices and homemade tea (infusion)
– Sana or kefir (without E numbers) (local types of milk)
– In the morning on an empty stomach and at night before sleeping, drink a glass of water where you squeezed the juice of half a lemon and added a tbsp. of honey.
– Take long walks. Walking stimulates active metabolic processes in the body and beyond.
– Try at least one day a week to eat only „living foods”, namely not cooked food, but only that in natural state: fruits, vegetables, juices, nuts, raisins, water, herbal infusions, etc.
– Do not panic if you have unpleasant experiences during detoxification such as headaches, smelly sweating, and nausea. This means that your body eliminates toxins and waste.
Another very important thing is that during you are monitored by a physician.Hotel Alpin in Poiana Brasov waits for you to go through a set of procedures which will help you get quickly back in shape and get rid of harmful toxins in the body. Thus we propose colon-hydrotherapy, which is one of the oldest methods of treatment in the world, in which uses water to gently cleanse, moisturize and tone the colon. Another proposal is a delicious one: wrapping in chocolate which helps help detoxify cells. The 3rd and the most interesting method Alpin Hotel puts at your disposal is the latest Japanese technology IYASHI DOME. The underlying ceramic / titanium technology decompose toxins accumulated in the body, helping you to eliminate more toxins in less time.